Catalogues, reports, great images and detailed information, that’s booklet gold. Select different pages, sizes, covers and finishes to keep them interesting.
Business booklets help you explain, illustrate, reference and teach whatever you require. Dr Print can print yours to a wide range of specifications. We offer free online proof before the print run, wide range of binding options and choose your own stock weight and finishes from the full range.
When you want to customise a booklet, DR Print can create your booklet based on a range of binding options, from saddle stitching, wire binding to perfect binding. We can also cater folded in pages, perforations for tearaway or pop up pages. With stocks that makes your booklet easy to write on, or with quality gloss finish.
Our booklet printing option is right for:
- Catalogues and multi-page brochures
- Event booklets and guides
- Year books, school and corporate diaries
- Novels and books
- Instruction manuals, technical information and guides
- Research results
- Policy documents
- Annual report
Our binding options for different sizes and purposes for your booklets:
- Saddle stitching: your booklet being folded and the pages stapled together at the spine.
- Perfect binding: for most hard and soft cover commercial produced books, with a flat edged spine.
- Wire binding: holes are punched along the side of your booklet, and wire is threaded through. Large documents are suitable for wire binding, examples are printing manuals, policy documentation and instruction guides.
- Custom binding: We can cater for your printed booklet.